Business Rule Developer - IBM ODM/Tax (6156) , Schweiz iET SAHELP
|Beschreibung:||Business Rule Developer - IBM ODM/Tax (6156)|
|Firma:||iET SA - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For a project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced
Business Rule Developer - IBM ODM/Tax (6156)
In this position we are looking for a rule designer and developer for our client's Scrum Teams to deliver tax profiles for key regulatory projects.
- Experience as IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM)
- Hands on experience in rule development in ODM
- Experience with Java (Back End) development
- Deep understanding of designing and building Domain Models, Java Execution Models and Business Object Models for Business Rules Applications
- Experience in working in a agile environment (Scrum is preferred) and experience with automated testing
- Fluent in English
- Development, testing and maintenance of business rules in ODM
- Member of a scrum team following agile practices
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.