|Beschreibung: || French or German speaking Site Manager
|Stadt: ||Lausanne |
|Firma: ||Connect 44 UK - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-11-22 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Site Manager - German or French speaking
We accept cVS of candidates who are eligible to work in Switzerland only!
- Lead technical Site Surveys, kick off meetings and site acceptance incl. quality control.
- Ensure site design with sub-contractors according customer construction guidelines
- Get customer approval for the site from a commercial as well as technical perspective
- Responsible for quality, cost and time of the construction building part
- Respect local construction guidelines as well as EHS standards
- Get final site acceptance after the site is built
- Ensure as build drawings
- Update relevant internal and customer database, including milestone tracking and reporting
- Continuously improve technical quality assurance, framework and best prices toward the sub-contractor
- Cost efficient site designs
- Coordinate, monitor and report on the performance of the various external sub-contractors in terms of cost, time and quality
- Collaboration with all involved internal and customers specialists: Transmission, Radio design, Acquisition in order to find the best compromise (cost, time, quality)
- Professional subcontractor management (supervision and management of the subcontractors)
- Material handling - supply chain.
The project leader will be the end to end responsible for mobile site construction, material delivery to site, integration and commissioning within a certain region, budget, timeframe, local building regulation and high quality standard. Project management, reporting and collaboration with various departments and customer is to be considered as daily business
Education: Technical/Architecture studies, Project Management Certificate (eg. PMP, IPMA)
Experiences: At least 3 years practical experience in construction/civil works planning and leading. 1 year experience in mobile network rollout.
Languages: Excellent French or German at least skills, good ability to speak and write in English
please send your CV to (see below)