|Beschreibung: || Business Process and Technical Expert
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-10-20 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Business Process and Technical Expert wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Business Analyst in the pharmaceutical area
- Know-how of Clinical Supply Chain, CSV, GxP, ICE, Business Process formalization (Visio, iServer, Enterprise architecture) in addition to a expertise in programming logic, interfaces concept and XML message concept
- Good knowledge of BPMN - in support of iCS BPE
- Good knowledge of NIRT/SIRT, SAP PI, SAP TRD X99, Wiki technology and iRelease-APEX is a plus
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Evaluating current iCS TRD IT documentation and tools to document the iCS Model as well as identifying gaps for obsolete information and optimize the data usability
- Managing articles for the company's encyclopedia in addition to supporting update information related to ICS handbook
- Supporting the development Business testing Scenarios for unofficial test, UAT for regression test/stress test/performance test
- Ensuring that training plan for super users is covering system needs and overviewing on the end to end landscape
- Checking the consistency between FS and URS as well as supporting the iCS BPE for assessment and realization of new requests
- Defining a process to ensure strong documents governance to facilitate smoother knowledge transfer and on-boarding for IT resources
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more