Business Analyst - Bern, Switzerland , Bern Contracts IT LtdHELP
|Beschreibung:||Business Analyst - Bern, Switzerland|
|Firma:||Contracts IT Ltd - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Business Analyst - Bern, Switzerland
Languages: ENGLISH (FRENCH desirable)
Skills and Experience:
- Able to analyse requirements, and create solution.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Requirements management and traceability.
- Familiar with postal standards, operation, and technology.
- Familiar with project management guidelines.
- Experience in postal/logistics processes and IT solutions would be plus.
Description of work:
- Collect business requirements from the customer (account), and assist the internal Technical account Manager in TAM analysing them.
- Liaise with the software development team to evaluate the complexity and costs for implementing the business requirements.
- Produce functional design documentation, under the supervision internal TAM.
- Help the technical team in understanding the functional requirements.
- Work closely with the software design engineer in developing detailed functional design documentations.
- Help the test engineer in developing a test plan, methodology and approach.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in project reviews.
- Ensure that all functionality for which the software development team is responsible to deliver is traceable, tested, delivered, and working as specified.
- Maintain the CRM system with accurate information on the accounts and projects.
- Contribute to the elaboration of a project plan, with all stakeholders involved in the project including the PMO.
- On request, back-up internal TAM in case of absence.
Please send your CV to Andrew and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation