Big data Platform Engineer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Big data Platform Engineer|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Big Data Platform Engineer for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ work experience including competent handling of Splunk system administration, engineering and head clustering
- Domain knowledge in ETL process, data processing and configuration management
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and Scrum
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Analyzing requirements and design technical solutions with the help of the Splunk Global Log Management platform
- Creating test plans and collaborating with architects, engineers and business analysts
- Developing configuration code as well as scripts as necessary for integration with other components to fill gaps in the solutions or to automate manual tasks
- Setting up and testing solutions in a pre-production environment
- Documenting test results, designs, and operational manuals for the solutions
- Providing third-level support to Production Operations teams as necessary
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more