Big Data Architect- Zurich- Switzerland , Schweiz Empiric SolutionsHELP
|Beschreibung:||Big Data Architect- Zurich- Switzerland|
|Firma:||Empiric Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Empiric Solutions are currently seeking for an experienced Big Data Architect for a Blue Chip Banking Industry based in Zurich for an initial 6-12 months contract.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 5+ years' experience of Big Data platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes and data flow architectures and tools
- Have designed and built a scalable big data infrastructure that has been in use for several years
- Experience designing ETL processes and data flow architectures and tools
- Experience designing architectures that have to work in a highly regulated industry (finance domain).
- Experience designing architectures that can incorporate data from multiple data sources
- Experience educating other team members on a technology stack
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
- Deep understanding of Apache Hadoop 2 and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with one or more relevant tools ( Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro).
- Familiarity with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto).
- Being a team player
Please apply with your most recent CV to be considered for this role or call Naz for a confidential chat.