Big Data Architect - Zurich, Switzerland - 1 Year Contract , Schweiz NextLink SolutionsHELP
|Beschreibung:||Big Data Architect - Zurich, Switzerland - 1 Year Contract|
|Firma:||NextLink Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and Staff augmentation solutions Fortune 100 customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Position: Big Data Architect
Duration:12 + Months
- 7+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 5+ years' experience of Big Data platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes and data flow architectures and tools.
- Have designed and built a scalable big data infrastructure that has been in use for several years.
- Experience designing ETL processes and data flow architectures and tools.
- Experience designing architectures that have to work in a highly regulated industry (finance domain).
- Experience designing architectures that can incorporate data from multiple data sources.
- Experience educating other team members on a technology stack.
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
- Deep understanding of Apache Hadoop 2 and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with one or more relevant tools (Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro).
- Familiarity with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto).
Being a team player