BO Transmission Engineer , Schweiz Connect 44 AGHELP
Kontakt: BO Transmission Engineer
|Beschreibung:||BO Transmission Engineer|
|Firma:||Connect 44 AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: BO Transmission Engineer
- Manage and operate Transport network;
- Troubleshoot Customer Trouble Tickets, provide assistance to the GNOC on 2nd/3rd line network faults (Network Trouble Tickets);
- Provide technical assistance for in-time and quality implementation of major network upgrades or extensions;
- Perform complex preventive maintenance tasks;
- Monitor and maintain the operational status of Transport network through regular evaluation of trouble ticket reports and performance statistics;
- Assist the customer with services re-design tasks required to meet future growth;
- Co-operation with Deployment and Project Management team;
- Complete technical support deliverables as defined in the project plan;
- Keep up to date with latest development of tele- and data-communications technologies;
- Maintain close relations with third parties (ie vendors) to be able to monitor progress of reported problems, known caveats, newly available features, software upgrades and hardware products;
- Foresee possible conflicts and improvements to operational services;
- assist in design, engineering, testing and rollout of newly defined products;
- Prepare the necessary configuration and validation for new installations and upgrades;
- Provide stand-by service (24/24h-7/7d), if required, as per local regulations.
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of SDH and DWDM Network architecture;
- At least 5 years' experience in Transport Network operation and management;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is considered as a plus;
- Experience with Operators' O&M Departments or other Managed Services Organizations is a plus;
- Consolidated experience with SDH and DWDM devices and Synchronization systems and technologies from Huawei, NSN, Coriant, Ciena/Nortel, ADVA and Oscilloquartz; MGT Network Systems U2000, TNMS, 1C and SynchView;
- Knowledge of Clarify and Remedy ticketing tools
- Proven ability to participate in large scale projects, to implement project requirements and to provide project technical support.
- Capability to understand process frameworks and to support process implementation and optimization.
- Extensive practice in drawing up technical or operational specifications and to understand requirements from the customer or the field forces.
- Solid understanding of security rules and standards.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
- Please send me your CV and we provide more details
- Verantwortliche/-r HR Administration & BerufsbildungLyreco Switzerland AG Praktikant/-inStiftung DIHEI(Senior) Software Engineer CRM (w/m)VZ VermögensZentrumAssistenten der Gesamtleitung, Leitung Administration (w/m)Gemeindeverwaltung TeufenEinbaumonteur (m/w)Service 7000 AGHR Specialist mit Payroll Erfahrung, 60%Amplifon AGLehrstelle 2019: Konstrukteur/-inBizerba Busch AG