Azure Active Directory Engineer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Azure Active Directory Engineer|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Azure Active Directory Engineer wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Proficiency in networking for enterprise workloads in virtualised, public and private Cloud environments as well as overall understanding of Cloud networking
- Expertise in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, Azure App Proxy, Conditional Access, Azure Applications, Azure B2B, GIT Privileged Identity Management and Device Registration, Puppet and VMWare
- Practical Knowledge and experience in Office 365, Federated Authentication, SSO, ADFS, Azure MFA, FIM, MIM, IaaS in Azure, hybrid cloud experience, Automating Azure, PowerShell, Azure Automation and PowersShell DSC
- Expertise in Security topics, having security certifications like CCSP, SANS, PKI or Microsoft Certificate Services is a plus
- Several years of experience in either PowerShell, Python, Ruby or Go
- Languages: fluent in English both written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Identifying solutions in Azure - OMS, Azure Monitor
- Securing Azure, Office 365 and Cloud App Security as well as Security Center
- Engineering implementations, usages and operations plus being able to handle topics comprehensively
- Handling of infrastructure as code principles, APIs, Microservices and related paradigms such as RESTful services
- Troubleshooting, analysing issues and problems with identifying solutions including consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations
Duration: 7 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14411
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG