Automation Engineer , Schweiz Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
Kontakt: Automation Engineer
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Automation Engineer
For our client in Basel we are looking for Automation Engineer for 4-month contract.
Start date: ASAP
Position likely to be extended in 2020
. Automation engineer with experience in DeltaV to enable:
o Effective and efficient writing and review of functional specifications, technical guidance documents, work instructions and maintaining system life cycle documentation, including control module, equipment modules, phases and operations.
o Programming of DeltaV code including control modules, equipment modules, phases and operations* Work closely with our OMS (Operations Management System) team to develop operations for integration with Syncade OMS.
* Development of recipe architecture and structure within a batch environment.
* Contribute with the user teams to process optimization within the DeltaV system.
* Perform system and internal software tests of the configured code.
* Operational support for the DeltaV system to plant users.
* Minimum 3 years of experience as an Automation expert within GMP, regulated environments.
* Pharmaceutical/Biological industry background preferred
* Expertise in a broad range of Automation areas such as process control, OEM control systems and distributed control systems (Emerson DeltaV including Batch control is a mandatory requirement).
* Preferred knowledge of recipe authoring in Syncade
* Preferred experience and knowledge of working with Emerson PCSD module library
* Experienced in working with P&IDs, PFDs reading and interpreting process descriptions.
* Experience and knowledge of working with strict change control
* Reading, reviewing and writing functional specifications (past experience of working with Matrix style FS documentation would be useful but is not a mandatory)
* Ability to work in a cross function organization with Process, Engineering and User elements.
* Team player and problem solver, self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision with good communication skills within the immediate Automation team and other functions.
* Experience in working in line with Good Documentation Practices
* Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory, written and spoken German is beneficial but not a must.
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz at:
Email: Barbara Tenerowicz
Andere Job Angebote
- Aushilfsmitarbeiter/-in, Kasse & K√ľcheChickeria
- Filialleiter (m/w)Denner AG
- Techn. Sachbearbeiter (w/m)Elcotherm AG
- Freier Ausbildungsplatz HF 2019Klinik Meissenberg AG
- Category Manager Assistant (w/m), Haushaltselektronikmelectronics Limmatplatz
- B√§cker/-in - Konditor/-in, Hausb√§ckereiMigros Ostschweiz
- Fachverk√§ufer/-in BoutiqueM√∂bel Pfister AG
- Projektleiter/-in, Epic OwnerDie Mobiliar
- BIM-Konstrukteur (w/m)P√∂yry Schweiz AG
- Resort Manager (m/w)Interhome AG
- Projektleiter StarkstromHuber + Monsch AG
- Technical Customer Support AgentQuickline AG
- Verkaufsberater/-in, NutzfahrzeugeEmil Frey AG
- Leiter/-in Online EntwicklungInterdiscount
- HeizungsmonteurKunz AG
- Sch√§tzungsexperte/-inGVB Privatversicherungen AG
- ServicemonteurGriesser AG
- CBTC System Integrator (f/m)Stadler Signalling
- Product Manager, FundsBank J. Safra Sarasin AG
- Teamleiter (m/w), EinkaufPistor AG