Associate Scientist , Schweiz Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For our client in Basel we are looking for an Associate Scientist (100%) for a 12-month contract.
Duration: 01/10/2018 to 30/09/2019
About the role:
Perform scientific experiments or pilot plant processes for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration with a multifunctional project team coordinated by Project Leader. Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
3. Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
4. Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
5. Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc.
6. Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
7. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under guidance from more experienced team members.
8. Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems within the project team or network if necessary together with the respective Project Leader, Network leader or Senior Scientific Expert or a relevant team member.
9. Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
10. Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
11. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
12. Schedule and perform routine maintenance of lab instruments/equipment.
13. Contribute to lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP's.
14. Contribute to the evaluation of new lab equipment.
15. Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks.
16. Actively contributes to team goals.
17. Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process.
18. Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC & Company Guidelines.
19. Strategic and scientific contribution to Networks, target achievements according to net-work charter and annual objectives
No MSc or BSc required must be Bio Lab Technician/Biolaborant.
English must, German not necessary
- Experience with Cell Culture is a must, ideally with mammalian cell lines like CHO cells
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (eg synthetic, analytical, galenical).
- Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills
Are you available immediately, having experience working in pharmaceutical area?
Please send your complete CV in English to (see below) For further details feel free to call me. I am looking forward to receiving your application.
- Informatiker/-in, SystemtechnikHilotec Engineering und Consulti Oberärztin/OberarztKlinik Meissenberg AGPflegefachperson HF/FHKlinik Meissenberg AGPolymerchemiker/-in als Wissenschaftliche-/n, Mitarbeiter/-inSchool of EngineeringResearch Assistant in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Quantitative Finance, 50%School of EngineeringIngenieure (w/m) in Informatik oder InformationstechnologieSchool of EngineeringLeitung Administration, ZollabteilungLagerhäuser Aarau AG