Assistant in Regulatory Affairs Documentation , Risch Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
Kontakt: Assistant in Regulatory Affairs Documentation
|Beschreibung:||Assistant in Regulatory Affairs Documentation|
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Assistant in Regulatory Affairs Documentation
For our client in Rotkreuz (Switzerland) we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant for a 6 month contract
Duration: 6 month, starting as soon as possible
Workload: 80% - 100%
Takes care of scanning and archiving of regulatory dossiers to ensure a compliant electronic archiving.
- You have the opportunity to learn the structure of regulatory documentation.
- You are coordinating the availability of hard copy of the regulatory documentation with our out-sourced archive.
- You keep an overall overview on status of the project by maintaining a consistent and precise tracking.
- You are working in independent manner, you are well organized and structured.
- You work in collaboration with RA Manager.
- Scanning of regulatory dossier
- Archiving according e-doc format in our system
- Track the status of the project for each dossier
- Coordinate the availability of hard copy of the regulatory documentation with our out-sourced archive.
- Pharmaceutical/technical/medical associate education or similar education, who looks for insight in regulatory
- Fluent in English and German
- Very good MS Office Skills, Organizational Skills, project management skills
- Structured and accurate working style, Like to drive a project with independent manner, Emphatic, powerful and courageous, A strong team player who gets to the front, shows flexibility in a changing environment and always fights for excellent results
- Zeichner/-in für den städtischen und kommunalen TiefbauF. Preisig AG Senior Indirect Tax SpecialistIKEA AGSenior Salesforce DeveloperNamics AGBusiness AnalystSiemens AGOberärztin /OberarztLuzerner KantonsspitalStrategic Buyer (m/f)Franke Industrie AGMarktleiter/-in, PrivatkundenberatungGraubündner Kantonalbank