|Beschreibung: || APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING SPECIALIST
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Nicoll Curtin Technology - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-15 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING SPECIALIST (APPDYNAMICS, APM, PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT)
BANKING APPLICATION SPECIALIST JOB IN ZÜRICH
Up to CHF 730 per day
A leading private banking client of mine are seeking an Application Performance Monitoring Specialist for a job opportunity in Zürich.
As the Application Performance Monitoring Specialist in Zürich, you will be responsible for monitoring and managing the suite of applications on my client's platform. You will be a part of the AppDynamics Engineering team and will look to push the APM tools forward. You will perform engineering duties with the APM tool to sneure that the production environment remains stable and up to date with product releases from the vendor. You will also be responsible for planning, developing, and testing future releases of APM tools and associated components, and you will liaise with other teams to ensure the APM tool is integrated effectively into other IT Services.
Some key skills you will need for this job are:
- Excellent knowledge in Application Performance Monitoring and Management (APM) tools and technology
- Very good knowledge in UNIX Scripting; Perl, Shell, Python
- Good UNIX or Linux system admin knowledge is an asset
- Prior knowledge of AppDynamics
- Good understanding of common application frameworks, including WebSphere Application Server and Tomcat
- Understanding of .NET and Java applications is very beneficial
- Fluent English, German is an asset
- You are a quick learner
This is for a contract job with an initial duration of 6 months. Ideally you are available immediately.
To apply for this Application Performance Monitoring Specialist job within banking in Zürich, please forward your CV to (see below)