Administrative Assistant (IT/Pharma) - Switzerland , Kaiseraugst NextLink SolutionsHELP
Kontakt: Administrative Assistant (IT/Pharma) - Switzerland
|Beschreibung:||Administrative Assistant (IT/Pharma) - Switzerland|
|Firma:||NextLink Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Administrative Assistant (IT/Pharma) - Switzerland
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging role to work in Switzerland? Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant?
If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Start date: 15.07.2019
- End date: 31.07.2020
- Extension: may be possible
- Work load: part time 50% - 80% depending on qualifications. 80% would be granted if the applicant is well qualified for project support office activities.
- Working time: min. 4 hours daily, could be in the mornings or afternoons
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Remote: not possible
- Travel: not required
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and management support to the Head of Business Intelligence & Intelligent Search and to the Application Services Leadership Team.
The contractor is collaborating with and deputizing for the assistant of our Application Services organization, facilitate internal and external communication and will act as a contact for general administrative requests involving the organization.
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant with profound English skills, advanced IT web design skills and basic project support knowledge.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Business Intelligence & Intelligent Search and the Leadership Team (travel planning, calendar management, monitors and manages e-mails), and ensure urgent issues are dealt with.
- Is responsible to deputize occasionally for various administrative tasks on department level.
- Is responsible for travel, meeting and event organization worldwide for the Basel based Leadership Team members in cooperation with the in-house travel center and/or external parties if needed.
- Organize and coordinate internal/external (international) meetings. These include team meetings, video and teleconferences, Live Meetings, off-site meetings, meetings including external clients etc.
- Provides administrative support to the local team members, such as onboarding external resources, ordering IT equipment etc.
- Experienced with Google Suite (Gmail, GDrive, GCal, GSites, GDocs, GSheets, GSlides).
- Commercial diploma in business administration, or other professional qualification with 3 to 5 years of working experience in an international environment.
- Ability to work autonomous and independent with a discrete and integer personality.
- Knowledge of financial accrual and procurement principles.
- Experience in working for managers and able to prioritize conflicting priorities and proven track record of managing diaries/calendars.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Strong organization skills, flexibility, open-minded team player with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication and language skills in English.
Nice to Haves:
- German, French language
- Basic understanding of the Healthcare and/or IT industry is an advantage
- Product Manager Healthcare (m/w)PanGas AG Postdoc oder Wissenschaftliche/-n Mitarbeitende/-n Mess- und Sensortechnik, 80%ZHAW School of EngineeringConcierge (m/w)ISS Facility Services SAHead Financial Planning & AnalysisCembra Money Bank AGUmwelt- oder Erdwissenschaftler/-inCSD INGENIEURE AGEntwicklungsingenieur Embedded SoftwareGriesser AGMitarbeiter Kommissionierung (m/w)Ernst Sutter AG