Administrative Assistant (50% - 80%) , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
Kontakt: Administrative Assistant (50% - 80%)
|Beschreibung:||Administrative Assistant (50% - 80%)|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Administrative Assistant (50% - 80%)
Administrative Assistant (50% - 80%)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a 12-month contract based in Aargau, Switzerland.
You will provide administrative and management support to the Head of Business Intelligence & Intelligent Search and to the Application Services Leadership Team.
You will be collaborating with and deputizing for the assistant of our Application Services organization, facilitate internal and external communication and will act as a contact for general administrative requests involving the organization. We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant with profound English skills, advanced IT web design skills and basic project support knowledge.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support the Head of Business Intelligence & Intelligent Search and the Leadership Team (travel planning, calendar management, monitors and manages e-mails), and ensure urgent issues are dealt with
- Is responsible to deputize occasionally for various administrative tasks on department level
- Is responsible for travel, meeting and event organization worldwide for the Basel based Leadership Team members in cooperation with the in-house travel centre and/or external parties if needed
- Organize and coordinate internal/external (international) meetings. These include team meetings, video and teleconferences, Live Meetings, off-site meetings, meetings including external clients etc.
- Provides administrative support to the local team members, such as onboarding external resources, ordering IT equipment etc.
What you must have
- Experienced with Google Suite (Gmail, GDrive, GCal, GSites, GDocs, GSheets, GSlides)
- Commercial diploma in business administration, or other professional qualification with 3 to 5 years of working experience in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomous and independent with a discrete and integer personality
- Knowledge of financial accrual and procurement principles
- Experience in working for managers and able to prioritize conflicting priorities and proven track record of managing diaries/calendars
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong organization skills, flexibility, open-minded team player with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication and language skills in English
What is nice to have
- Pharma experience
- German & French language skills
- Basic understanding of the Healthcare and/or IT industry is an advantage
- Start date: 15.07.2019
- End date: 31.07.2020
- Extension: may be possible
- Work load: part time 50% - 80% depending on qualifications. 80% would be granted if the applicant is well qualified for project support office activities.
- Working time: min. 4 hours daily, could be in the mornings or afternoons
- Work location: Aargau
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell via email
- Lehrstelle 2019: Detailhandelsfachfrau/-mann SchuheSchuhe Dosenbach Berufsbildner/-in VersandhandelslogistikBürgerspital BaselTeamleitung ReinigungHiltl AGAushilfe (w/m) im LagerbereichCelonic AGRegional Head of Social MediaHotel Park HyattWerkstudent im Bereich Group Intellectual PropertiesBaumer Electric AGMitarbeiter/-in Frische / Check OutTransgourmet Schweiz AG