DOT NET APPLICATION SUPPORT (L3) , Schweiz Ubique Systems UK LimitedHELP
|Beschreibung:||DOT NET APPLICATION SUPPORT (L3)|
|Firma:||Ubique Systems UK Limited - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
This role is within the International Wealth Management organization, supporting key applications based out of Switzerland. We are looking for people who have an interest in technology and want to help manage and support complex software applications.
Primarily, this role will be responsible for working as part of a team providing day-to-day 3rd Level Technical Support for specific software applications in Wealth Management. Your role includes working on incidents,problems and service requests in contributing to the teams delivery to our business clients and technical stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to further a career in technology through a challenging role as part of a team responsible for supporting critical software.
Key tasks include:
- Building relationships with our key stakeholders from the relevant areas particularly within the business community to ensure high level of service is delivered.
- Contributing to major incidents to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately escalated and resolved
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
- Proven experience on Technologies C#.Net, Asp.NET, SQL Server.
- MSBI (SQL Server Integration services, Analysis services & reporting Services).
- Good experience on Asset or Wealth Management applications
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English (Multilingual in Polish, German is advantageous)
- Good Experience with SQL querying (T-SQL)
- Release management experience (version control, testing, check outs, etc)
- Documentation and effort estimation/Recording
- 7-8 years of experience working in IT ideally within a Financial organization for wealth management applications.
- IT Service Desk & 2nd Level Product Support SpecialistHaufe-umantis AG Teamleiter/-in, Physiotherapie, 50-80%Spital LaufenBusiness Consultant, - Talent ManagementHaufe-umantis AGPraktikant (w/m) im Bereich Mobility SolutionsBosch Packaging Services AGChange Consultant (w/m)Bosch Packaging SystemsEntwicklungsingenieur (w/m), MaschinenbauBosch Packaging SystemsDirector (m/w), Produktmanagement, Business Unit FoodBosch Packaging Systems