- RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst with profound ICT knowledge for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- PhD or Master's degree in biology, biotechnology, bioinformatics or another science discipline preferably computer science, previous Business Analyst experience is advantageous
- Solid understanding of software design and implementation including for complex workflows and integrating very large datasets
- Working experience of Maven, Tomcat, Hibernate, JIRA, FishEye, Confluence, SVN, CID and AWS
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Gathering user requirements and perform needs assessments to guide development and selection of software systems
- Supporting scientific research with software systems that capture experimental design, enable data analysis as well as providing interpretation for regular communication on genomics projects
- Supervising development and testing of software systems to meet or exceed project objectives
- Beaconing a high-performing team of developers by establishing high technical standards and demonstrating technical excellence in all stages of software development
- Developing and optimizing techniques and methods to improve software development processes including test driven development, agile methodology, and pair programming
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you?
Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more