I am currently seeking an experienced IPC Compiler to work with a client of mine based in Switzerland. Some key information regarding the position is as follows:
Rate: 750CHF per day
Location: Zurich area, Switzerland
Duration: Open ended/indefinite - at least end of 2018
This challenging position involves:
* To compile - new standard and customised Illustrated Parts Catalogues to ATA 100 and ASD S1000D specifications from standard aircraft engineering data
* To compile revisions to existing illustrated parts catalogue data; incorporating aircraft in-life standard updates and modifications
* To prepare and check work order packages for Illustrated Parts Catalogue illustrations
* Prepare completed documentation for publishing to the customer.*
For this position you are required to have the following skills and background:
* Sound knowledge of the ATA 100 and ASD S1000D specifications
* Experience with TeamCenter engineering data base and HiCo/Cortona Common Source Data Base (CSDB)/IPC publishing platforms - or similar
* Sound aircraft/engineering background including comprehensive knowledge of aircraft engineering data and general aircraft related documentation
* Experience of compiling Illustrated Parts Catalogues within the aircraft industry
* Knowledge of the German language not mandatory but would be considered an advantage.
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will call you ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.