Process and Production Manager
- Michael Bailey Associates - Muni
Our Client is a global pharmaceutical company in the French part of Switzerland. Currently offering an interesting and challenging opportunity as a Production Manager to take charge of the technical and production stream.
- Understand the key business success goals and implement these at different production stages,
- Make sure the ERP solution is well understood so that appropriate ERP actions are undertaken
- Contribute to improve our ERP solution after the pilot deployment, and future deployments (training, change impacts, business requirements definition and functional design):
- Ensure clear documentation & procedures,
- Provide support for the pilot phase,
- Provide and coordinate training on standard production & quality processes
- Collaborate to change management & communication,
- Liaise regularly with the Head of Business Processes Technical & Production,
- Liaise regularly with other process owners and/or key users in their location.
- Knowledge of process analysis, ERP systems knowledge preferred (SAP preferably)
- Experience in Matrix systems,
- Process approach to execution system
- At least 8 years of professional experience as Production and/or AMM expert, or as Middle management position, in Production for pharmaceutical, medical devices, or food international companies, including 2 to 3 years in Maintenance related activities,
- University degree in Production/Manufacturing, Quality, or Maintenance,
This is a very exciting opportunity for a senior individual with vast experience within production and technical area who is searching for new challenges and ability to utilise already gained experience in a new project. The company offers competitive remuneration and benefits as well as multi-cultural environment to develop a career further.
Please send your CVs or call
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.